- Self-adhesive, 3 mm thick underfloor heating mat for direct installation under ceramic tiles or natural stone.
- Only 3 mm thick!
one cold lead (dual wire system).
- Ideal as direct underfloor heating for embedding in tile adhesive or filler underneath the top floor.
- Minimum construction height including tiles is 15 mm.
- Applications: Living rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, dining rooms, children’s room, outdoor entertainment area.
Heating cable: Constant wattage cable: 11.2 W/m
Power output: 160 W/m²
Voltage: AC 230 V
Cable spacing: 70 mm
Insulation outer jacket: Fluoropolymer
Cold lead length: 5m
Heating cable diameter: 3.4 mm
Minimum bending radius: 30mm
Mat material: Fiberglass; self-adhesive
Net Width: 50cm
What’s in the box:
- T2 QuickNet heating mat
- Conduit and brass end cap for sensor
- English manual
Raychem T2 QuickNet
Raychem floor heating cables employ a dual conductor, low-profile constant wattage technology with a fluoropolymer jacket, surrounded by a Mylar foil and ground wires that provides superior mechanical and chemical protection and generates no measurable EMF.